Saturday 28 July 2007

Life Drawing W/E 27/07/07

I am doing a life drawing class on Wednesday and occasionally I also get to a group that draws for two hours in the gallery above our local library.

The first 3 images are from class.

2 minute warm ups, 4B pencil on A2 newsprint


A2 cartridge paper, 4B woodless graphite pencil, 25 minutes

A2 cartridge paper, 4B woodless graphite pencil, 25 minutes
Drawing Group, both drawings below were made without a preliminary pencil sketch

A2 bamboo pen indian ink, 25 minutes

A4 Copic Multiliner 0.3mm, 20 minutes

4 comments:

dibujandoarte said...

Hi Ian, your work on the human figure is very very good! I'm enjoying your drawings and sketches very much. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the figures. I especially like the 3rd from the top. The pose is very interesting and so is your line work.

Anonymous said...

Nice drawings - and well done values too.

Jennings said...

Great work - I think figure drawing is a great exercise!